The Biblical Marathon
It is assumed that who ran to warn of the battle was the future first King of Israel Shaul.
We are talking about the 11th century before the modern era, and curiously the measurement of the distance traveled is 42km, a distance adopted for this discipline just 3000 years later for the Olympic Games in London.
Date of the next edition. 18.10.2019
Departure time: 5.30hs
Start. Rosh Ha’ayn (site of the Battle of Eben Ezer between the Israelites and the Philistines)
Finish. Shilo (the town where the Ark of the Covenant was kept)
Complete Marathon: 42.2km
Half marathon: 21km
Circuit of the Vineyards: 10km
Circuit of: 5km
Services included (for a minimum of 10 runners)
From October 16 to 19, 2019
- Registration in the competition.
- Transfer airport – hotel and hotel airport.
- Transfer hotel – Expo (number withdrawal), free return.
- Hospitality with breakfast.
- Transfer from the hotel to the departure area and return to the hotel.
- Accompanying facilitator during the day.
- Pasta dinner on October 17 at night.
Cost per person based on double room in 3-star hotels $ ………..
Cost per person based on double room in 4 star hotels $ ………..
- Sports masseur pre and post competition.
- 5 days of sightseeing in Israel, knowing Yaffo, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Jordan River, Dead Sea, Bethlehem and Jerusalem.
The service not included
- Personal, medical or material insurance.
- Tips for companion, guide and driver.
- Alcoholic or carbonated beverages at meals.
- Everything that is not specified in the program